At UT Health East Texas Urgent Care we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen anywhere, anytime. That’s why we stay open 7 days a week, no appointment necessary. Just walk-in, meet our welcoming medical team, and get the care you need.
- Chest pain or squeezing sensation in the chest
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of vision
- Ear or Eye infection
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Possible broken bones or simple fractures
- Severe sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Symptoms & Conditions
Accidents, illnesses, and injuries can happen at any time. Fortunately, when they do, you can turn to UT Health East Texas Urgent Care to receive immediate, high-quality medical care. Read about some of the common ailments we provide treatment for.